WFM is core to Verint's enterprise workforce optimization (WFO) strategy and solution set. With this combination, the company is continuing to accelerate its focus on and investment in solutions designed to help organisations increase productivity, reduce operating costs, and improve customer service and sales. Verint and GMT customers are likely to benefit from a comprehensive WFM capability across the range of interaction touch points, from branch banking, to contact center and back-office operations. Very interesting news indeed!
Welcome to WFO Exchange, Fifth Quadrant’s workforce optimisation blog. The aim of the blog is to share information with you about workforce optimisation and its various different components. As I am out and about, meeting different Resource Planners around the region I thought you might like to know about some of the things other contact centres are doing. I’d also like to get your feedback on some of the questions that our readers might have so that WFO Exchange becomes a useful, interactive resource for all Resource Planners. I hope you enjoy it and that I hear from you soon. Ronene
- Planning, Forecasting and scheduling in a social media world
- Workforce Management and Quality Assurance Network Groups
- 2012 Market Reports
- Agents' Access Solutions
- Interactive Intelligence Acquires Bay Bridge Decision Technologies
- Quality Assurance
- Do you have a WFM Vision and Strategy?
- Front and Back Office Workforce Management
- Workforce Planning in Back Office and Branches
- Speech Analytics