Outsourcing Consulting Services
Outsourcing Reviews and Strategic Advice
Fifth Quadrant has over 15 years of experience providing independent strategic advice, diagnostic assessment and reviews of current and potential Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) arrangements. We utilise up-to-date benchmarking data, analysis and in-depth industry knowledge and insight into the Australian and Global Outsourcing industries to assist our clients to:
- Assess the feasibility and commercial viability of current BPO models and operations
- Provide advice on potential or planned BPO models and operations
- Provide advice and/or manage organisations tendering for Outsourced services
- Provide industry analysis and strategic advice on the Australian and Global BPO Outsourcing sector
Our particular area of expertise is in the Contact Centre or Customer Management Outsourcing sector.
Outsourcing Viability & Models
As many Australian organisations seek lower operating cost options, whilst maintaining or increasing their market share and profitability, Outsourcing Customer Contact and Back Office processing continues to be an increasing strategy with over 46,000 seats currently Outsourced by Australian organisations, both on and off shore.
Our research shows that most organisations realise a 20-30% cost reduction when outsourcing BPO and Customer Contact operations versus in-house costs, however creating and maintaining a strategic outsourced partnership that also delivers against organisational goals and strategic objectives is imperative to a truly successful outsource arrangement.
Fifth Quadrant provides independent advice to help organisations navigate through the viability, decision points, commercial and contractual arrangements and operating models utilised in an Outsourcing arrangement.
Fifth Quadrant’s Outsourcing Consulting Services
Fifth Quadrant works with organisations that are considering outsourcing, preparing to tender for outsourced services or already outsource customer contact activity to:
- Outsourcing Viability Review – Commercial and Operational assessment and modelling of potential outsourcing arrangements, benefits and risk assessment with objective advice and recommendations
- Requirements definition – Guidance and support to define outsourcing requirements for tender processes
- Outsourcer evaluation- Guidance, models and frameworks to evaluate Outsource partner responses to tender
- Contract negotiation – Provide strategic advice or lead the commercial contract negotiation
- Transition of Services – Guidance and advice to ensure the seamless transition of services to an Outsource partner
- Strategic & Operational Review – Diagnostic assessment and benchmarking of current Outsource contract
For more information please contact one of our consultants, phone +61 2 9927 3399 or email@example.com.