Sydney – 26 March 2019 - 8x8, Inc., a leading cloud provider of voice, video, chat and contact centre solutions for over one million users worldwide, today announced general availability in Australia and New Zealand of 8x8 X Series, 8x8’s award-winning, one cloud-based technology platform for business communications and contact centre.
X Series helps businesses transform their customer and employee experience with one system of engagement across voice, video, chat and contact centre, and one system of intelligence for advanced employee-customer interaction analytics on one cloud-based communications platform. It remains the industry’s only cloud communications platform to offer voice, video, chat and contact centre through one application.
Although 72 percent of businesses say improving customer experience is their top priority, very few have built their communications infrastructure to enable the interactions that drive world-class customer experience. Many enterprises today have siloed point solutions and separate platforms for voice, chat, video conferencing, and contact centre. This legacy approach to communication involves costly infrastructure and results in slow time to resolution, fragmented interaction data, and disjointed analytics.
“In a customer obsessed economy, companies are looking for a communications infrastructure that can help provide a point of differentiation and a pivotal solution that helps them transform employee and customer experiences,” said Brendan Maree, Vice President Asia Pacific, 8x8. “Success in business depends on the speed of responsiveness and execution to meet customer needs, and with 8x8 X Series, businesses communicate faster and smarter to meet these demands for speed.”
Ownership of all of the core underlying technologies enables 8x8 uniquely to design and build each element of its solution in a way that optimises the functionality, security and intelligence of the overall system. With one system of engagement built to deliver a superior customer experience, companies can now take advantage of:
- Context-Rich Engagements: 8x8 X Series arms contact centre agents and employees with complete context before they start a customer conversation. X Series has native CRM built-in and also integrates with third-party solutions like Google G-Suite, Salesforce, Zendesk and NetSuite to provide rich contextual insights such as previous engagements and customer preferences.
- Collaborative Contact Centre: X Series allows businesses to harness the collective insights of the organisation through real-time collaboration with peers and instant access to subject matter experts. Companies can significantly increase performance by empowering their employees to move from voice to chat to video with one click.
- Advanced Customer Journey Analytics: Instead of piecing together data from multiple systems, X Series provides the enterprise with a view of the customer journey from the moment they reach the contact centre through to issue resolution. In addition, X Series offers advanced analytics based on a single data-set for all employee and customer interactions that enables the enterprise to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Team Messaging: We provide one application for team messaging, voice, and meetings. It’s available anytime, from any device. With one click you can move from a group chat to a video conference, making work easier and faster. Unlike other team messaging applications, we provide instant access for all employees, so that collaboration can occur across departments, business units and project teams, not just within small groups or pockets of the organisation.
- Enterprise-wide Team Collaboration to Speed Decision-making and Issue Resolution: Companies now for the first time have an interoperable messaging system with X Series that helps global teams connect seamlessly across more than 26 team messaging solutions, including mainstream collaboration apps like Slack, Atlassian Stride, Google Hangouts, Cisco Webex Teams, and more. For example, Slack users can now chat with Hangouts or Stride users with the X Series team messaging solution. Teams can also easily turn a chat into a phone call, a video conference or an enterprise-wide collaboration tool to speed critical decision-making and issue resolution with the new X Series.
- Data Intelligence to Optimise Scarce Moments of Customer Engagement: X Series offers a 360 degree view of customer interactions, providing the most meaningful and relevant interaction history, such as recent voice, email, chat conversations and CRM activity records, prior to a service agent engaging with a customer. This is a major shift-from customers having to repeat themselves multiple times with a service agent. With the new X Series, service agents are now armed with a single, unified view of the customer’s journey to deliver an exceptional experience.
- Predictive Analytics to Proactively Identify Opportunities and Issues that Influence Customer Satisfaction: X Series enables companies to manage all of their customer data on a single integrated cloud platform which can then be powered by AI and machine learning to provide even more valuable business insights. Company leaders can now make better business decisions by proactively identifying patterns in how customers are engaging. The new X Series also offers detailed reporting and analytics on call quality, which tends to be a big priority for mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Speech analytics for contact centres: The enhanced 8x8 Speech Analytics powered by microservices and running on public cloud infrastructure, gathers information from recordings of customer interactions, enabling companies to use data to optimise customer experiences. Businesses gain instantaneous insights through predefined categories, topics and hundreds of predefined words and phrases, eliminating expensive professional service costs associated with competitive solutions and providing immediate time-to-value.
- Real-time dashboards for contact centres: Contact centre managers can now quickly and easily create their own customised real-time dashboards, share them with other users, and display as wallboards to provide visibility on important contact centre metrics.
“Multi-vendor solutions can’t match the ease of our one platform, and 8x8 customers around the world confirm that X Series helps improve employee productivity across the organisation while enabling IT to be more efficient via a single admin portal,” said Brendan Maree Vice President Asia Pacific, 8x8. “With X Series, organisations throughout Australia and New Zealand can now integrate all of their employee communications and contact centre solutions on one cloud platform. We look forward to helping public and private sector entities make the shift from using multiple dispersed solutions, to a single system of engagement optimised to deliver the best employee and customer experience."
8x8 X Series is now available in Australia and New Zealand with multiple plans tailored to meet different business needs, from basic cloud telephony to a completely integrated voice, video conferencing, contact centre, team messaging and collaboration platform. Each X Series plan offers increasingly powerful engagement capabilities and builds on the previous with competitive pricing. For more information visit: http://www.8x8.com/au/x-series
About 8x8, Inc.
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) cloud solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for voice, video, collaboration and contact centre and one system of intelligence on one technology platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit: http://www.8x8.com