Avaya IP Office Contact Center 10 delivers the simplicity and easy to use tools midsize companies in the Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa market’s need to meet customer experience expectations and compete with larger enterprises
Dec. 5, 2016 – Avaya today announced a new version of the company’s contact center platform that enables midsize businesses to rise above the competition by offering a superior, omnichannel customer experience. Avaya IP Office Contact Center 10 is a true, end-to-end solution with the advanced features and tools customers expect, but the simplicity and affordability needed by midsize business.
Research data finds that 60% of consumers surveyed stated their expectations for customer service are higher now than they were just one year ago. In addition, by 2020 customer experience is expected to surpass product and price as the key brand differentiator. Finally, Aberdeen Group (2015) research shows significant increases in customer retention, profitability and growth for those companies that deliver best-in-class customer experience over those that don’t.
Avaya IP Office Contact Center 10 extends Avaya’s industry leading contact center innovations that deliver efficient, personalized customer service, lower costs, and increase profitability. Midsize companies can quickly and easily define and deploy an omnichannel strategy that encompasses the entire customer journey, from proactive, outbound capabilities, multi-channel self and assisted service, through real-time and historical reporting and integration with CRM packages. Avaya IP Office Contact Center 10 dramatically simplifies the ability to provide that best-in-class experience with the following new capabilities for ease of use and simplification:
- Out of the box configuration wizards and templates to quickly design call and IVR flows that reduce time required by up to 80 percent
- Ability to make changes to call flows on-the-fly
- Simplified and enhanced user interface and web administration, including installation and configuration wizards for multichannel services and other frequently used features
- Enhanced real-time and historical reporting capabilities including more than 30 ready-to-use report templates that can be accessed in as little as four clicks
- Customer callback features that hold their place in the queue and give them more control over their time
- High availability and resiliency with support for VMware HA
- Tightly integrated workforce optimization via Avaya Workforce Optimization Select
Avaya IP Office Contact Center is optimized for use with Avaya IP Office software, and is available in multiple deployment options, including premises-based, hybrid or pure cloud.
Avaya IP Office Contact Center 10 is globally available now in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian.
Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As the global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya provides the most complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications with integrated, secure networking— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires some form of communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com.
Subscribe to receive our CX Spotlight News, for the lastest information and press releases.
You might also like, Succeeding at Customer Engagement Book by Interactive Intelligence Now Available