Sydney, 4 April 2019 – Acquia has announced its Asia Pacific Partner of the Year awards for 2018, showcasing top performance in Acquia’s customer-focused partner ecosystem. The company recognised three partners across the region based on their overall revenue performance, overall growth with Acquia and number of new customers secured last year.
Chris Gibbs, general manager for Acquia Asia Pacific and Japan, Acquia, said, “Asia Pacific is a critical growth focus for Acquia. Our awards recognise partners who believe in our products and solutions and have made Acquia an integral part of their strategic market growth in the region as well as in their offering to support businesses embrace digital innovation.”
Acquia’s Asia Pacific Partners of The Year are:
- Partner of The Year: awarded based on Overall Revenue Performance in 2018: Genero – https://genero.jp (headquartered in Tokyo)
- Growth Partner of the Year: awarded based on overall growth with Acquia from 2017-2018: VMLY&R - https://www.vmlyr.com(headquartered in Singapore)
- Most Wins of the Year: awarded based on numbers of new customers in 2018: GrowthOps – https://www.growthops.com.au(headquartered in Brisbane)
Acquia partners are leaders in digital experience delivery, supporting global brands in creating world-class customer experiences. In recent years Acquia has brought new opportunities to existing partners – new levels, qualified delivery teams and visibility into the Acquia product roadmap – helping lead to 52 percent growth in new channel bookings for Acquia in 2018.
“Our partners are truly the sharpest and most creative performers in their respective industries,” said Michael Sullivan, Acquia CEO. “They are defining what it takes to deliver a successful customer journey and a beautiful customer experience. As a partner-first organisation, we’re committed to our partners’ success and are focused on helping firms looking to gain a critical advantage and differentiated value proposition with our cloud and open source solutions.”
Gibbs added, “The resilience and unwavering support of our partners has helped us emerge with positive results. We have an exciting pipeline of solutions for 2019 and we look to working even much closer with our partners to forge ahead.”
- To learn how Acquia helps our partners succeed, visit: https://www.acquia.com/partners
- To learn more about how Acquia is helping marketers embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter, visit: https://www.acquia.com
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world’s most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms. To learn more, visit: www.acquia.com