Sydney – October 14, 2019 – Talend (NASDAQ: TLND) a global leader in cloud data integration and data integrity, has announced Talend Cloud is now available on Microsoft Azure, offering a secure and scalable Integration Platform-as-a-Service for collecting, transforming and cleaning data. With embedded data quality and native integration performance, Talend Cloud on Microsoft Azure delivers the trusted data companies need to make real-time business decisions, accelerate advanced analytics, and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
“As an energy company focused on a cloud-first strategy, we rely on data to optimise where we route natural gas and ensure that we are operating at maximum efficiency. Talend Cloud on Microsoft Azure provides a unified cloud development environment on a familiar integration interface with little to no learning curve,” says Matthew Scardino, Data Solution Architect at DCP Midstream, a Fortune 500 company. “We’ve successfully ramped 20 data engineers in the new cloud environment with ease. This is truly a standout product offering.”
Talend Cloud is easy-to-use and optimised for Azure and also provides support for multi-cloud and hybrid environments for maximum flexibility. For organisations, this creates an easier and faster implementation cycle and increases performance and efficiency for data integration.
As more data is ingested and analysed in the cloud, Talend Cloud on Azure helps organisations segment customers better, operationalise data science algorithms, and integrate historical and streaming data to respond quickly in real-time to business opportunities and threats.
Talend Cloud on Azure supports capabilities such as:
- Broad connectivity for on-prem, cloud, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments and support for Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure HDInsight, and many more to take advantage of optimal performance and scale
- Built-in pervasive data quality to ensure trusted data and regulatory compliance
- Integration with Azure DevOps and support for CI/CD and serverless for easier scale and improved productivity
- Governed self-service apps, such as Pipeline Designer, Data Preparation* Data Stewardship*, to democratise data and facilitate transition to cloud for data-driven organisations
- Predictable pricing (user-based) with pay-as-you-go option
“Our strong relationship with Microsoft on Analytics and Azure led to combining our technologies to provide an easier, faster, and seamless experience for companies that want to accelerate their cloud data warehousing and advanced analytics projects,” says Ciaran Dynes, Senior Vice President of Product at Talend. “We’ve built Talend Cloud on Microsoft Azure to meet growing demand from companies wanting to process data faster for better insight and customer experiences, using the same budget and skillsets. We are thrilled to work closely with the Azure team to make this offering possible.”
John “JG” Chirapurath, Azure Data and AI, Microsoft Corp. added, “Addressing an increasingly complex data landscape, Talend’s offering of built-in data quality, native code generation, and self-service capabilities is a natural fit with our customers’ needs. The ability to deliver a single source of trustworthy data for our customers across a range of industries, including retail and pharmaceutical, is invaluable.”
- For more information or to start using Talend Cloud on Microsoft Azure register for the live webinar on November 13 here: https://info.talend.com/apac_talendazurelaunch_Registration?utm_medium=email&utm_source=outbound&utm_campaign=livewebinar
Talend (NASDAQ: TLND) a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity, enables companies to transform by delivering trusted data at the speed of business.
Talend Data Fabric offers a single suite of apps that shortens the time to trusted data by solving some of the most complex aspects of the data value chain. Users can collect data across systems, govern it to ensure proper use, transform it to new formats and improve quality, and share it with internal and external stakeholders.
Over 3,500 organisations across the globe choose Talend to rely on trusted data to make business decisions with confidence. Talend has been recognised as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
For more information, please visit: http://www.talend.com